Reynolds Florist site, and when you use Reynolds Florist's services. This policy also covers Reynolds Florist's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that Reynolds Florist's business partners share with Reynolds Florist or that Reynolds Florist may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Reynolds Florist does not own or control, or to people that Reynolds Florist does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Reynolds Florist collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Reynolds Florist account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Reynolds Florist pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Reynolds Florist may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Reynolds Florist, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Reynolds Florist and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Reynolds Florist also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Reynolds Florist cookie information and the page you requested.
- Reynolds Florist uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Reynolds Florist will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Reynolds Florist may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Reynolds Florist to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Reynolds Florist may set and access Reynolds Florist cookies on your computer.
- Reynolds Florist allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Reynolds Florist's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Reynolds Florist gives you the ability to edit your Reynolds Florist Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Reynolds Florist to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Reynolds Florist account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Reynolds Florist Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Reynolds Florist uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Reynolds Florist may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.